Active Kids Rebate is available
The NSW Government initiative of the Active Kids Rebate is available to be redeemed from Service NSW TODAY!
The rebate is aimed to help reduce the barriers for families wanting to have their children participate in the activities of sport and fitness, by helping with the cost of wanting to be a part of a sporting community. Therefore the NSW Government has allocated each child aged from 4.5 – 18 years’ old and enrolled in full time school a $100 voucher, which can be applied to the overall cost such as registration and other sign up costs.
Here’s some quick notes which you will need to know about this offer:
- The Active Kids Voucher can only be redeemed once per child
- The voucher cannot be split over several applications, and will have to be used in its entirety at the time of use, any unused portion is forfeited
- The programs which it is applied to must run for a minimum of eight weeks
- The child applying for the voucher must be enrolled in school (Kindergarten to Year 12, including the home-schooling system). Or enrolled in a secondary education such as TAFE NSW, for those early school leavers who are still under 18 years of age.
- The voucher will be available to be used from its release (31st of January 2018) to the end of the calendar year (31st of December 2018). If it is not used after this date, the value of the voucher will expire and will not be valid for use in 2019.
- After applying for your voucher, head to the Play Football website to register for your Club. To apply the discount to your registration, at the invoice screen enter your code you receive into the “Active Kids Voucher” field and your registration will automatically be updated with the discount. If you have already registered, provide the voucher to your club so that they can validate the code
At the point of applying for the voucher, the parent, guardian or carer will need a valid Medicare Card with the details of the child as well as a MyServiceNSW Account