The NSW Government has announced that you can now apply for a second Active Kids voucher $100 (valid till 31 December 2019) to further contribute to sport and active recreation costs with an approved provider.
From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher. You can use the second voucher to try another sport or activity, or a second term of an activity they love
How to get your second voucher:
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Click on Active Kids on your dashboard under Services
- Click on Apply for Active Kids Voucher 2
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
- a NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- a current Medicare card holder.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
Things to keep in mind…
A voucher can only be used:
- once (if the fees for your chosen activity are less than $100, the remaining balance is forfeited and can’t be used)
- during the calendar year it’s issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with an approved Active Kids provider.
A voucher can’t be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (which means if you don’t use the full $100 any remaining amount will not be used)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- used for the same activity within the same term as another Active Kids voucher
- redeemed for cash.
To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider.