How to Register Online
1. myFootballClub registration Site
- Click the Online Registering button which goes to www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number
(If you have forgotten your password, you will need access to your registered email address.)
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate.
Note: Registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Rockdale City Raiders. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration eg U6 Registration.
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click can select “Manual Payment at Club” button at our club registration day. Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.