Join our club and be part of a great tradition. Our players are successful thanks to our supportive members always cheering us on at the sidelines and encouraging us to do better.
To join Rockdale City Raiders Football Club and play football, follow this simple process:
- Register on-line,
- If you are new to the club and under 18 years you will need to provide proof of age documentation. Your proof of age documentation is either a photo of your passport or birth certificate and this is emailed to email@example.com.
- If your child is under 18 and qualifies for the Active Kids Program then you will need your Active kids voucher number.
That is it – simple.
Attend training sessions to be graded and placed into a team – please check our Facebook page for updates
Registration Fees for 2021
Price include the loan of the team shirt & they are to be returned at the end of the season. You can optionally purchase replacement shorts and socks at the checkout.
|Team Age Group||Rate|
|U6 – U7||$150.00|
|U8 – U12||$230.00|
|U13 – U17||$260.00|
All prices are for online payment (excludes any credit card processing fee). No offline payments is offered.
If you are registering as an RTO/coach
1/ Register online at my football club – same location as the players.
2/ You must have your Working with Kids number. To get your Working with kids number you can get this at Service NSW – online application.
3/ You will need to upload a passport like photo
- Registration Open Jan 4, 2021
- Training Sessions start week 27th Jan – See Facebook page for updates
- Players 12 years and over must be registered by the 20th February 2021.
- The first game of the season is likely to start on the 3rd – 4th April 2021