New Player Registration
To join Rockdale City Raiders FC and play football, follow this simple three step process:
- Register on-line,
- Email your proof of age either a photo of your passport or birth certificate,
- If your child is under 18 and qualifies for the Active Kids Program then you will need your Active kids voucher number.
- Attend training sessions to be graded and placed into a team – please check our Facebook page for updates
Registration Fees for 2020
Price include the loan of the team shirt & they are to be returned at the end of the season. You ca optionally purchase replacement shorts and socks at the checkout.
|Team Age Group||Rate|
|U6 – U7||$150.00|
|U8 – U12||$230.00|
|U13 – U17||$260.00|
Sign up a friend – free soccer ball
All prices are for online payment (excludes any credit card processing fee). No offline payments is offered.
If you are registering as an RTO/coach
1/ Register online at my football club – same location as the players.
2/ You must have your Working with Kids number. To get your Working with kids number you can get this at Service NSW – online application.
3/ You will need to upload a passport like photo
Returning players can register on-line you will need to have access to the email address that was used to create your registration.
- Registration Open Jan 2, 2020
- Training Sessions start week 27th Jan – See Facebook page for updates
- Team Registration 24th Feb – all registration to be completed
- The first game of the season is on the 3rd – 5th April 2020
ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER ON-LINE WITH FOOTBALL NSW
All clubs within the St George Football Association have moved to the new on-line registration system provided by the Football Federation of Australia (FFA) known as Football NSW. All registrations must be completed online.
Registration fees are paid on-line. If you have questions about the registration process you can attend one of the registration days below:
McCarthy Reserve, J Graham field, Bay Street, Rockdale
During the month of February every Wednesday between 6:00 pm to 7:00pm. If you are not sure please call 0408 648 620 for further information.