Go to FootballNSW registration Site
To register online and join Rockdale City Raiders Football Club you need follow these steps:
- Click the “Register Now” button
- Click the “Get Started: button for that product.
The registration process will take approx 10 mins and you will need:
- Personal details
- Profile photo – one taken in the last 12 months and is passport like
- If you are a volunteer your WWC number
- Credit card details
- we do not offer offline payment options
- registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected and could lead to the cancellation of your registration,
- make sure you have selected the correct package
- when registering your child you must put them in the age group they turn this year.
Your registration will be complete one you have provided all the information, uploaded a current profile photo and have paid your registration.
If are new to the club and are under the age of 18 you will need to provide proof of age documentation ie a photo of your childs passport or birth certificate. This will need to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.