Go to FootballNSW registration Site
To register online and join Rockdale City Raiders Football Club you need follow these steps:
- Click the “Register Now” button
- Once you land on the ‘Welcome Registration for Rockdale City Raider” scroll down and find the registration product for your need.
- Click the “Get Started: button for that product.
Because in 2019 the FFA has introduced a new registration system, if you are returning player you will need to create a new account in the Play Football Online Registration system. Once you have created an account, the system will then try to find your previous FFA record and if there is a match it will give you an option to link to it
The registration process will take approx 10 mins and you will need:
- Personal details
- Profile photo – one taken in the last 12 months and is passport like
- If you are a volunteer your WWC number
- Credit card details
- we do not offer offline payment options
- registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected and could lead to the cancellation of your registration,
- make sure you have selected the correct package
- when registering your child you must put them in the age group they turn in 2019.
- Please check the terms and conditions
Your registration will be complete one you have provided all the information, uploaded a current profile photo and have paid your registration.
Once completed you will be emailed a receipt and your registration will be sent to the registrar at Rockdale City Raiders for review and approval, You will be notified via email of the approval of your registration. If you have not received your approval before the next training session please turn up anyway.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.